At Brimi shieling we offer unique experiences by serving self produced food at the barn loft. You will get to know the farmyard and its history, and see how we produce our local cheese. Here you will experience a beautiful scenery, true stillness, and cultural history at its best.
Our various accommodation alternatives:
- Nine bunk beds in the barn, with room for two in each bunk (provided they are good enough friends).
- Two sofa-beds in the loft of the cheese house.
- A cabin with varied bed spaces for 5 individuals.
- We also have a tent if anyone feels like roughing it!
- We also cooperate with other dairys and cottages.
We can supply duvets and pillows, and we rent bed sheets. Please be aware that we do not yet have showers.
We do not provide accommodation for one-night passers-by, but we can offer this for small groups who wish to live with us on the dairy for a few days. For groups such as these we organize various activities.
* Open every day from mid june till the end of august. Also open some weekends before and after summer season.